Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chris types

Audrey is going to be 4 in about 2 weeks. I don't think I'm ever going to catch up to her. She got invited to a birthday party for a kid in her class on Saturday. Logan has a birthday party on the same day. She gets to go to 2 birthday parties. That isn't fair. I'm going to go to St.Clair with mom and dad on Sunday. Daddy is going to get some new shoes and Audrey is going to get to build her own teddy bear at some store. Mom says when I turn 4, I can build my own teddy bear. I hope I don't throw a fit.

I found some really neat stickers a few weeks ago. They were all the same. There was a flag on them and a little number 41 in the corner. They must be my mom's stickers because she got mad when she saw that I was sticking them on my old high chair. Its really fun to annoy her sometimes.

No comments: